The LokoStation PPS series provides the full specification system for locomotion therapy on the treadmill with patient body weight support.
LokoBasic – a suspension system for unloading the patient's weight
In response to the need for wide availability of a treadmill therapy system at a reasonable price, the Parabel s.r.o. has designed the LokoBasic.
LokoBasic is a suspension system that enables supporting the patient with different types of movement apparatus damage horizontally using a two-sided suspension that unloads the patient's body weight. LokoBasic is supplied with height-adjustable handrail and a wheelchair ramp.
LokoBasic needs to be equipped with a treadmill for a locomotion therapy. This enables small and medium therapeutic facilities to provide treadmill therapy with unloading the body weight.
Suspension can be operated mechanically by rope winch or electronically where the ropes are driven by the Elveta engine.
The patient comes or is brought under the suspension system and a harness is strapped around their body and is secured to the suspension system through carbines. The patient is lifted / unloaded mechanically or electronically in the upright position.
The suspension system enables to adjust unloading of the patient and to adjust the load during therapy.
Enables the treadmill therapy without manual support by a physiotherapist even at seriously disabled patients. The gaittrainer reduces the personnel expenses considerably and moreover it minimizes the exhausting physical strain of the therapist. The gaittrainer gaittrainer enables uphill-training on the treadmill, which lead to the desirable hip extension and to a successful locomotion therapy. Due to the easy removal of the gaittrainer the treadmill is free for other applications at any time.
The Pedago allows an active walking of the patient. Active knee-extension, active hip-extension and active impact on the foot sole together with postural training are possible and improve the treatment results.
The Gaitrainer completes the LokoStation or LokoBasic system to provide a suitable therapy option for severely disabled patients, even if they are not able to stand or to move the limbs.
Harness model Venus
Harness model WILLI
Locomotor therapy system
The Parabel advanced locomotor therapy system is suitable mainly fort the following indications and purposes:
Impaired walking function after:
- Spinal cord injury
- Cerebral palsy
- Traumatic brain injury
- Hip surgery
- Speed, symmetry and step length
- Cardiovascular functions
- Research and science in the field of locomotion therapy
Our customers and users benefit from following general characteristics of the Parabel therapy system:
- User-friendly operation, easy to learn for therapists and patients
- Minimal preparation time, no specific settings
- Minimum maintenance and service needed
- High therapeutic efficiency and easily recognisable walking progress
- Unlimited durability of the devices and components
Why choose the Parabel s.r.o. as partner in locomotor therapy?
- Reliable partner with high level of professional background and experience
- Long term partnership with respected and reputable partner companies
- Assured, critically controlled product quality
- Fast delivery and full logistic support
- In time flexible service support
- Warranty and spare parts ex stock for immediate delivery